- ・How to Use the Program
- To use the Program, advance membership registration is required.
Users are also required to prepare necessary hardware, software, means of communication and other relevant item at their own responsibility and expense.
- ・Agreement to the TOU
- By using the Program, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the TOU.
- While the contents of and services under the Program are created with the utmost care, Nabtesco does not guarantee the accuracy, safety, service-condition compatibility or any other characteristics of information it provides.
Nabtesco shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused as a result of the use of the Program, including, but not limited to incidental, indirect, special or future damages, and lost profits.
- Copyrights and all other legal rights in or to information, data and programs related to the Program belong to Nabtesco and are protected by copyright laws, international treaties and other applicable laws. Users may not post links to the Program, in whole or in part, on other websites without notice to Nabtesco.
Users of the Program shall use the selection results of the Program only for the purpose of verifying and confirming whether or not Nabtesco products can be used with their own products, and shall never use those selection results for any other purposes including, but not limited to using such results for commercial purposes without prior approval from Nabtesco, and publishing or posting such results in magazines or on other websites without notice to Nabtesco.
If a new intellectual property right is established through the use of the Program, the user shall immediately inform Nabtesco and the user and Nabtesco shall consult with each other on the ownership of the intellectual property right.
- ・Program Modifications
- Nabtesco may make any modifications to the Program or discontinue the supply of the Program as needed without prior notice to users.
- ・ TOU Revisions
- Nabtesco may make any revisions to the TOU as needed without prior notice to users.
- ・Dispute Resolution
- Unless otherwise provided for, the use of the Program shall be governed by the laws of Japan. All disputes arising from the use of the Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court in the first instance.
- ・Users shall agree in advance that in some OSs and browsers, the Program may not work properly in rare cases.
・Calculated results shown in the Program are rounded off to two decimal places.
Established on August 26, 2013
Revised on September 28, 2022